Topsy Turvy No more



Well this is the photo of fav's little sister. She was made with black velvet, gold material some vibrant red oriental material with gold embroidery floss and some beautiful tiger eye beads. I still think the red purse is my favorite but I like this one too.

Topsy turvy no more sort of explains me on a Thursday. Thursday is my tai chi day. I have been taking Tai Chi since about this time last year. It is my once a week total relaxation hour. I'm not very good at Tai Chi but we do centering and breathing exercises before and after which really energizes me and brings me peace at the same time. I used to worry very much about being a little bit clutzy and absent minded and not remembering all the steps. But after a year of taking tai chi, I realize that I don't have to be perfect, in fact it would be amazing if I was. Every week a little bit more comes to me and I seem to do much better without the words and just the energy flow. It has also taught me a lot about myself and it has helped my art. It has opened me up to my soul and a lot of my work now comes from that place in the soul. It has also opened me up to the realization that everything is not always as it seems on the exterior and has made my sensitive nature even more sensitive. I find it truly amazing that it can be so beneficial even without the knowledge of knowing what your are doing. If there is a free class in your area, take it a couple of times and you will be amazed at what a difference it makes in your life.

I hope you enjoyed the picture of fav's little sister topsy turvy no more and my opinion of tai chi. Keep stitchin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy