Apologies

Hi All! Apologies to anybody who reads my blog and realizes I haven't been blogging very much lately. It's been very hot and very humid and I have fibromyalgia and a nasty case of the summertime blues. I was away a few days last week and I don't know if it is the heat or the humidity or the lack of sleep or all of the above but I've been very fatigued, achy and grumpy the last few days. Don't even feel like stitchin. I've been in puzzle mode mostly. Whenever I am troubled or not feeling well I break out the old Penny Press Variety Puzzles. I like the Places, Please and the Crostics puzzles the best. When I say I'm in puzzle mode I mean I can sit for hours upon hours doing puzzles. It keeps my mind busy but does very little for me otherwise. Something about the dog days of summer just brings out the worst in me. I have no idea now maybe its the looming of my birthday in the middle of the month. When your birthday falls in the middle of August it's kind of a harbinger of the end of the summer. Or it could be that my fibromyalgia is always at it's worst and everything that comes with fibromyalgia. But whatever, my get up and go has got up and gone. Don't worry though I'll medicate myself with Ibruprophens every 6 hours and I'll be as good as new sooner rather then later. I'm gonna go now that I've explained my disappearance. Here's hoping I'll be stitchin soon and you keep stitchin!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy