Very Busy At the Moment...

but I wanted to touch in. I have a two day craft show next weekend, I have new work needed for the coop by Wednesday and I turned in a project to teach at my local Michaels. Sometimes when we decide to live by our talents we just don't realize how bad we are at time management or should I say how bad I am at time management. Kind of hard to sit down and work when it's the last week of summer too and everyone wants to eke out their last moment of summer fun. But after next weekend I should be able to dedicate more of my life to my work and my blog. As I said I just wanted to check in(in case anybody reads this thing)so adios and I'll see you soon. Keep stitchin and keep cool under the last minute summertime rush.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy