A lovely link

I have added a lovely link for a lovely lady. Her name is Judy Olson and she takes the most beautiful photography. Very unique and different. She takes the ordinary and makes it extraordinary. She has many beautiful photographs. My favorite was a turtle from straight on, I asked her how she did it and she told me but I'm not telling. You'll have to figure it out on your own or she's nice enough to tell you too. She also takes beautiful Adirondack photos too. She's a treasure, if you go to her website you won't be disappointed. Prepare to be in awe.

Besides being a wonderful photographer she is a wonderful friend too. One I just met over the summer. She was a Strolling Village Artisan before I joined the coop and she gave me the most wonderful advice about my future as an artist. I should have listened to her and ditched those darn pillows. Well that is really all I have to say. If you read this go take a look, her work is beautiful.

Keep stitchin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy