Introspective and Quiet

Hi All. No picture today. Not much to say either. I've been kind of introspective and quiet. I am enjoying reading the book Eternal Echoes and once again the writing style is exquisite. I have been heartened by the comments on my beyond the comfort zone post and I have been crocheting a thread table runner for a Michaels class in March. I always wanted a thread table runner and after my class I will have one. Other then that I've just been working on my runner, working on my hand embroidery project and keeping mostly to myself. I'm sure by tomorrow I will have lots to share as my son is going for his driver's permit.

I hope you are at peace and keep stitchin.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Let me know how the driving permit goes. Sounds like a story to me. I am so thankful that Melanie has not brought it up!
I love table runners. I bet it will be so beautiful.
Have a great night.
Sleep tight.
XOXOX
lee said…
i also love tablerunners make sure when your done you take and picture and show it on your blog. Do you often teach at Michaels....

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy