Tagged




I've been tagged, I have added some photographs of a lovely hand embroidered and hand beaded silk pouch for your enjoyment. I hope you enjoy it because I really enjoyed creating it.

Now for the business at hand. I have been tagged by the lovely Neda at . I am supposed to tell you 5 things you don't know about me and then send you off to 5 other links.

1. I grew up in New Jersey.

2. Before I found my calling as an artist I had dozens upon dozens of jobs. I'm a jack of all trades and master at one.

3. I went to Medical Assisting school and then found out I couldn't stand the sight of blood(at least I didn't faint")

4. I was a barfly. That was a wonderfully fun time of my life.

5. I fell out of a moving truck dirt riding somewhere in the swamps of New Jersey. As you can I survived and no I wasn't with Bruce Springsteen.

Now for the fun part the tag.

Eileen at "http://alifeoftriggers.blogspot.com/". I love to read her blog I hope you do too. She has become a wonderful online friend.

Michelle at http://princessmatildalovestostamp.blogspot.com Michelle is a lovely collage artist and a kindred spirit.

Becky at http://www.closeknitfriends.blogspot.com/. Becky is the only lady on the list that I know personally. She's a wonderful fiber artist I met at the Albany Shaker Museum.

Patty at http://catskillpaper.blogspot.com. She is a fabulous collage artist whose work is a wonder for the eyes.

And finally Noreen at http://www.hankeringforyarn.com/ who tagged me a very long time ago before I figured out what a tag is. She is wildly talented.

You will enjoy going to all their sites. Feasts for the eyes and the soul as are every single one of the links on my page. I couldn't figure out how to put the links in this blog entry so I typed them in, unfortunately for all of you I'm a typer bee computer geek. Which means in debtalk that I haven't got the foggiest idea how this actually works but I hope that it does. If you can explain it please leave a comment!

Thanks again Neda.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You fell out of a truck, while dirt riding in the swamps of N.J.? Did I read that correctly? Now there is story that needs to be told, but I am glad you were OK.

I love tags because you always learn fun things about people. I will take this task on. Although, I blab so much, it will be hard coming up with things people don't know...but I will.

I love the silk purse. It is really beautiful. Can't wait until your website shop is in place. Just a nudge :)

Sounds like you are feeling better, and that is a very good thing. Enjoy your Sunday!
dianeclancy said…
Wow!! What excitement! It is fun getting to know you more!!

At least you are a master of one ... I am a Jill of all trades and a master of none.

I like healing but I wouldn't be much good around a lot of the so-called body fluids.

Beautiful silk pouch!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.dianeclancy.com/blog
Sherry said…
I love the silk pouch!!! And falling out of a truck?! Geesh!!!

If you want to add links to a post without having to type out the url....

in the body of the new post where you type the person's name...highlight over the name, then click on the html symbol in the top of the post box. click on that and it will open a window above. In that window you type (or copy) the person's url address. Then click okay and it's in the body of your text. When readers want to link to that site they simply click on what is highlighted...I hope that tutorial is easy to understand. You might have to try it a few times but it really is very easy to do!
Tangled Stitch said…
thanks Sherry. I understood what you were saying but somehow it didn't work out anyway. I really am a dinosaur when it comes to the computer. I like embroidering and knitting purses much better.

Thanks to all for the wonderful comments and for trying to help.
Fun list. Too bad about falling out of a truck...Perhaps if Bruce Springsteen had been there, you wouldn't have fallen!!
Cathy
P.S. Beautiful silk purse you created!
You are such a good sport (in more than one way). So nice to get to know you better.

I am very touched by your kind words and I would be honored to be on listed on your blogroll :)
Anonymous said…
elected extraneous homepage divinity gimmick indicators theirs lucky efns ivmonika carey
lolikneri havaqatsu

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy