Well!

Where do I start? I won't start from the beginning but suffice it to say there have been a lot of things going on in my life. I think I am going through the big M. My son is almost 17 and has gotten to the point where he doesn't talk to me unless he has to. I'm just a wee bit aggravated that the Democratic nominee hasn't been chosen yet and the Republican one has. I hit a block in my creativity which I think(finger's crossed) has worked itself out. I did finish the Leap, but I mounted it on poster board and can't put the frame back on. Perhaps tomorrow. I have to go back to the Y and find my self AGAIN. And back on the diet too, not so much for the weight(although that is a problem) but for my health. And I've been kind of stuck in a rut for a while now. When I look at the calendar I realize just how much of a while. I've completely checked out except for a few outings with my friends and a weekly coffee outing with my best friend Emily. But even the long lost relatives are calling me to find out what happened to me. Basically I think I am just in the midst of one of those mid life crisises(I thought they were just a myth). If I were a man I would just buy a sports car but it isn't so easy for us ladies. Plus we have more to deal with like the Big M. So I guess that's enough window into my soul and we can move on.

Went out to dinner with my hubby. It was very nice. We went to a Mexican restaurant and drank margaritas and had FUN. Also went back to see his family as he had a business conference down that way. That was fun too and I embroidered more then I have in months(I left the laptop at home). So things seem to be on the uptake but I won't have you coming back and checking till I get my blogging mojo back(and the rest of my mojo). Hope your time without me has been much better then my time without you. Keep stitchin and hopefully I'll see you soon.

Comments

Michelle said…
Deb, I'm sorry to hear of your mid-life crisis. I think instead of sports cars, women are supposed to get boob jobs to get over it. Or liposuction or some other invasion of the body. I can't wait to see The Leap.

Many hugs.
Judy Olson said…
Happy to hear your "voice" again! About the mid-life crisis, we should go on a Buddhist retreat together.
It seems we are all going through the same things in our lives! Take heart, you're not alone! Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy