Howdy!


Just Hand
Originally uploaded by DebraAnn813
Hi I'm taking a blogging break from embroidering and will have new pictures showing up soon. This is one of my favorite pieces and one that Kathy from the Katbird Shop has given a new home to. I loved this piece from the watercoloring of the fabric to the wonderful hand embroidery to the finished project. So just checking in I thought I would reshare it.

I'm working a lot of the time lately so my mood is very centered. Today I took a day off from the mundane errands and the freezing cold outdoors and have been enjoying embroidering an angel. She will also live in the Katbird Shop for a while and hopefully someone else's house too. I'll share a picture when she's framed.

I hope this holiday season finds you centered and enjoying your life and your family. Be back soon with more pictures.

Comments

Lynda Lehmann said…
Sounds as if you are feeling centered and content, as well. It's wonderful to sit and work on art or a craft on a chilly day, isn't it?

Hope you sell your pieces for the holidays!

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy