Orange Drops




Hi All! The name of this piece is Orange Drops. It is currently residing at Samantha's Cafe waiting for a more permanent home. I really love the color orange lately. So cheerful and bright. It's been a very strange winter season up here in the Northeast. Good for the people probably not so good for the planet. But it's kind of a weirdish early spring vibe that keeps asking the question about whether global warming could be a possibility or whether it will snow in May.

My life kind of feels like that lately too. Kind of a weirdish vibe. Creative and busy and kinda stuck at points too. Can't put my finger on it really, except I guess to say when I'm working I'm totally engrossed in my projects but it's kind of easy to break my attention stream and lose hours at a time.

I am so fortunate though that I am loving what I am doing and loving all the outlets I'm fortunate enough to have my work in. So life is good and kinda boring which makes for a more boring blog post. I hope all of you are well and hopefully the next blog post won't be as blah as the weather(but kind of springish). See you soon, Blessings!

Comments

Diane J. Evans said…
Orange is one of my favorite colors -- how can you be sad around anything orange?? And I agree that the weather here is anything but exciting. Even a little snow would help.

Diane

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy