Gratitude


This piece is called Red Barn and White Picket Fences it is available at my Etsy shop.

Gratitude!  This morning I woke up with a different attitude.  I realized that the more time I focus on what is wrong at the moment the more I lose a little piece of my soul.  So today I've decided to be grateful for all the wonderful things currently in my life and for the dreams I hope to fulfill in the future. 

I am grateful for the Red Barn in Burnt Hills where I will be doing an artisan show on Saturday.  I had such a wonderful time when I did the show in the fall.  It was a day filled with really nice people who made really beautiful art so I am really looking forward to Saturday.

I am grateful for my son and my husband.  They both have given me much to be grateful for even though the three of us are all moving in different directions.  I am also grateful for the rest of my family and friends both here and scattered to the wind.  I have been blessed with a lot of really good people in my life.

I am grateful for my hand embroidery and my art.  It seems I was able to express myself so much better in my art then I was able to express myself in words(which I used a hell of a lot of).  Some times you can talk so much that you can't really hear your heart and soul calling out to you.

So this is my attitude at this moment which is all we really ever have.  Our past is over and our future is something we walk towards every day.  I am grateful for the realization that but for the grace of god go I.  There will always be people better off then you are and there will always be people who need a lot more assistance and care then you do.  So blessings on your path and be grateful for everyone and everything you have in your life.  Everything is there to teach you lessons so learn them and move on..

Comments

Anonymous said…
http://lightworker.com/beacons/2012/2012_04-Evolution.php

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy