Light in the Darkness


Light in the Darkness is the latest addition to my Etsy shop.

This past few months have been the most trying collectively of my life.   I've had to come to terms with the darkness I've carried around in my soul most of my life.  It is now time to move on and move into the light.  This heart represents that light.  I am making changes and I will start making better choices now that I know I must.  I am grateful for the experiences that allow me to understand that now is the  time to move on, figurately and spiritually.

We all have darkness in our life, every single one of us.  Some of us talk too much about it like myself and others keep it hidden. But everyone has darkness.  And everyone has light.  Life is a journey of peaks and valleys, goods and bads, highs and lows.  Metaphors are metaphors for a reason.  I have realized that I can no longer live in the dark side of my soul. I can no longer give anyone the power to make myself unauthentic.  So that means surrender.  I can't change the things I can't change but I can forgive myself and forgive others and move on. That's all any of us can do. 

So I have surrendered to the universe and I will just wait and see what happens moving forward inch by inch until I have walked completely  into the light part of my soul which is where my life will lead me.  Blessings to you and I hope you find solace of the sun and the moon and the stars in your darkest periods.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy