Morning Has Broken

This piece is Little Brown Bag and it is available in my Etsy Shop.

Morning has broken is a song by Cat Stevens.  It's my song of the day.  Each morning is a new beginning and we can choose how we are going to spend it and with who.  I am writing this blog post about this song because it is a lesson I need to learn.

We seem to lose the lesson that we are who we are deep inside.  We are all masterpieces.  A true artist can never replicate the same painting in exactly the same way.  Each moment is unique and each piece of art is unique.  The same is true about people.  It would be nice if we could all be a size 6 with beautiful long hair and curves in the right placces, but that would be very boring.

 In the moment we can choose love.  I love to do all kinds of wonderful needlecrafting things including crocheting beautiful one of a kind bags using textures and color.   I have included a photo of a close up of the bag so that you can see the texture and variations of color.

 Blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy