Moving Along

As you can see I am still Moving Along on this piece. It is very colorful(sort of like myself) and I am enjoying working on it. The colors keep me happy and the little stitches keep me sane. I am finding therapy in art and keep moving along the path God has chosen for me. I believe in my dreams and myself for a change. I am exactly where I am supposed to be today doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing which is embroidering to my favorite music. I need a day of happy art making reflection before moving forward tomorrow. Life is a little deep at the moment and requires more than a happy attitude so I'm doing the work I can do and giving myself a breather from the reality of reality. Have a great day! Find your dreams! Believe in them wholly! Then just let God and the Universe figure out the details. Blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy