Circles

I love this hand crocheted scarf.  Ok I've said it, I love this scarf.  I especially love the colors.  Yes I know you cannot see the colors very clearly in the picture.  The center circle is this lovely greenish brown pinkish color and the outer color is this lovely brownish reddish color and they offset each other perfectly.  And they are circles.  What more could you ask for? 

This scarf is only available on the blog now for $45.00.  If you wish to purchase it, you can email me or comment with your email.  I am getting ready for the busiest season of the year and Albany Shaker is next week(can you believe it?) and then I will be starting a new circle.

I have signed up with an artist representative in Albany, more information on that soon.  I'm living in Whitehall but want to keep a presence down Albany way so I've found a wonderful company to represent me.  I'm very excited.  I''m bouncing back and forth at the moment with my work, I'm working on a knit scarf and a very lovely hand embroidery piece which is a complete departure for me.  I won't share what it is until it's finished but suffice it to say it is nothing like my previous work.

So there you have it.  Go on with your busy day, if you decide to go for the scarf without being able to see the beautiful contrasting yarns, congratulations.  If you are in the Albany area, the scarf will be with me so you can see the colors in person next week at the Albany Shaker Museum.  I will be in the Meeting House. 

Have a great Labor Day Weekend and hope to see you sooner rather than later with my next finished piece. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy