It's a Beautiful Day

This Heart Butterfly will be available at the Valley Artisans Market Seconds and Pottery Sale this weekend.  Every artist has work available at a reduced price and Kathleen the wonderful member in charge of this event has really outdone herself so please come by and shop!  Many of the artists will be in and out over the weekend so please come and meet us too!


The sun is shining on the water, I made some great eggs, and I’ve been embroidering for hours.  What could be more beautiful?  I don’t have any pictures to share my phone is upstairs and I am in the galley room.  It looks like a galley, I’ll have to ask if that was the intention or not.   The house is built on the water which I found fascinating really.  I find everything about this place fascinating.  One of the cats disappeared for hours only to be found somehow under a bench next to the kitchen. It was wild and woolly but all’s well that ends well.

I took a ride to Cambridge yesterday and the ride is even more beautiful from up north than it is from down south.  Beautiful mountain views, farms, green everywhere.  Just took my breath away.  Every time I venture out in my car I am in awe of the countryside and Richard(my landlord) says the view up north outshines them all, I don’t even know how that is possible.

The sleep patterns are getting slightly better.  I’m sleeping more, not really more hours in a row, but more sleep on the whole.  I’m feeling so much better and so much more peaceful.  Hardly any anxiety at all and considering where I’ve been the last few weeks I think that is unbelievable (but true none the less).  

I’m working a lot more too. Today I’m thinking how nice it might be to just work all day, I haven’t even thought of a day like that in such a long time.  I still haven’t figured out a way to supplement my income but I have no doubt I will.  I hope all is well with you; my brain is a little less foggy so hopefully more thought provoking posts soon and some pictures.  The pictures are on hold as I am still trying to figure out the new phone my son gave me for my birthday and how to send them to my email.  Have a great day and I'm going to get to work!

Comments

bellefrogworks said…
Lovely piece - hope you have lots of visitors and sales.

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy