A Productive Day


Finally a productive day.  It's been a long time coming but I feel a change is gonna come( a line from a lovely blues song done by so many artists I can't name them all).  I finished this bag this morning.  I worked on a hand embroidery piece which I will take a picture of soon.  I mailed the scarf off to my cuz.  I brought my books back to the library.  Donated some crafty stuff that I will never use to the senior center and feel a heck of a lot better.  I guess movement is good! 

Not too much else to say but this lovely bag will have more of an internet presence when I figure out where to put it and then I'll let you know. Have a good night's sleep and hopefully tomorrow will be productive too.  Yes I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy