Field of Dreams

Field of Dreams is my favorite movie.  It is the story of believing in something bigger than yourself.  I believe in something bigger than myself but I have been lost in the wilderness for much of the last year.  I have lost just about everything that makes me me.  So for the next few weeks I am going to embroider and knit and crochet and write and clean up my life and hopefully show my son how much I love him.  I've put him through hell.   That is all I can do at the moment, that's it.  My mind is incapable at the moment of being any more than I am at the moment which is a hand embroidery artist, a needleworker and a mother(and to be quite honest I feel I suck at that too).

I'm trying to find God, the loving universe and myself and I'll give updates on what I'm doing. In the meantime please give generously to those affected by Sandy who have lost everything and really need your help.  Please find a children's charity and give generously as the children are our future and they need every penny that helps a child in need.  Please, please, please support your local artists and merchants because we all need some inspirational success stories to keep on going.

Most of all join me in the quest for inner peace because something in the universe tells me that our blind march towards being all and having all is just creating chaos in the world around us.  It is robbing us of our inner peace and the uniqueness that makes us special.  It is making us lost in the wilderness.  Accept yourself and those around you, especially your children.  Children need to be accepted and cherished for everything they are and everything they are not. 

I don't know if anybody reads this blog anymore except for the antidepressant spammers on the web( very metaphorical and appropriate NOT) but if you read it hug your kids and hug yourself.  I'll see you soon.  I am working(not fast enough) so I'll eventually have pictures and probably something more interesting than a sob story to share soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy