The Long and Winding Road Revisited

Hi.  It's been a while but for very good reason.  The long and winding road has brought me to a new place in my life.  I have moved into my new apartment and I have to say the change has been very positive.   I found the perfect apartment for me, between the natural lighting during the day and the abundance of lighting and sconces for the night time has been exceptional.  I've been able to work so much more, I'm sleeping a bit better, it is beautiful.  I have gotten the essential furniture which consists of a bed, a futon for Brian, a chair and a dining set.  Still need more furniture and may go out in a little while to look for a computer table and a dresser for craft storage.  It's a brand new start and I'm loving it.  It finally feels like the past is behind me and I am moving into a better future.

I have found a cute little boutique which wants to carry the scarves and handbags so I'm looking forward to making more of them.  I'm working on the above piece and have gotten more accomplished this week on this piece than any other time.  I think that has been the biggest difference, the ability to work again.  I had lost my mojo for so long it is nice to have it return at least somewhat. 

My son is ok this time around too, having a hovercraft for a mother kind of breaks the spell of having your mother leave home, I'm thinking as long as I didn't move to Timbuktu he would have been satisfied and I do hope he comes to visit me anyway. 

So here I am firmly ensconced in Cambridge, NY.  I just love it here, it's such a peaceful place and beautiful even if you get lost which I manage to do at least a couple of times a week.  See you soon with more pictures and more witty repartee.  One of the upcoming posts I'll focus on the pie at Bensons(that is a hook to get you to come back).

Comments

bellefrogworks said…
So glad things have settled down for you - change is many things - hard, good and necessary among many others.

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy