Bluebird

Still on the Long and Winding Road, wanted a few bluebirds of happiness with me so I added them to the piece.  I've made a commitment to make this the main piece I'm working on since I seem to lose myself in it. I've also made a commitment to the blog to update it every so often even if I am still quite blocked.

The journey to a new life starts with a single step, at the moment all I can step onto is the Long and Winding Road which hopefully will lead me to where ever my dreams lie.  I'm a bit more unsure about my path than I was a few months ago.  I seem to be more obsessed with food and feeding people than I am about anything else(not sure if that is good or bad) but it is what it is.  By the way if you are up near Cambridge you must go to Bensons and have a piece of pie made from scratch or the 5 year old aged Gouda from the food coop on Main Street.  To die for.

I found this cool song by Buffalo Springfield called very appropriately Blackbird. Very long but quite cool.  Here's the video.  Have a great day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy