Working

This is an unframed peacock for an upcoming show. 

I am working again, pretty much every single day. I"m still having a bit of an issue writing but that seems to be getting a little better too.  At the moment I am working on a piece for the Valley Artisans Market Wheel Show and hope to finish that today.  I set a goal of yesterday and somehow fell a little short.  But goals are there for a reason so today is another day.

I'm trying to give myself a break, my beloved dog just died.  My marriage is over and I have to figure out the answers to many questions in my life.  Sometimes there are just too many questions so I've decided all I can do is work and write and hope for the best.  I'm looking for a job but I really have no idea what kind of job I wish to do other than being an artist and a writer(and an indian chief).  I want to go back to school but then again what for?  When you have been a mother for 21 years with a little retail on the side your life is not exactly brimming with possibilities, but you know what I'm still young enough and smart enough that I will eventually figure out the meaning of my life.

In the meantime I'll share whatever there is to share and I'll let life happen and maybe the answers will come to me while I'm busy doing the things that I love.  One thing I do know is life is too short to sit around worrying about tomorrow when today is at hand.  Have a great day.

Comments

shirley said…
You have a lot to contend with in your life at present, but I am sure your embroidery will fill a lot of time and give you so much pleasure.

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy