Rambling (wo)man

Been a while again.  A lot going on.  I moved again.  I missed my son so I moved closer to be near him.  Moving 4 times in 6 months not so cool but I think this time I might be in the right place at the right time.  Sometimes you have to fail at something several times before you realize that if the reason you are staying in a region is to be closer to your son, then you should just move closer to your son.

I'm being rewarded with quiet, just peaceful quiet.  Makes it so much easier to sleep, to think, to be.  My last apartment was beautiful, really beautiful but it was very loud. I'm grateful because I learned how to be alone and I did a lot of soul work there.  After always being taken care of it is kind of frightening and fearful to be out on your own for the first time, a voice in your head tells you all the things you don't really want to think about yourself.  But then you get to work those thoughts through and I am hopeful I came out the other side.

I recommend going silent and going into the pain to work out your demons.  I still have moments but they are only moments compared to months in the past. 

I also got a job.  I'm teaching science experiments to elementary school students part time and having a blast.  I love kids.  I wish I could say I'm getting a lot of embroidering and done but moving and starting a new job takes a lot out of you.  It's starting to quiet down so perhaps now in a new place with a new state of mind I can find some of those answers to the most pressing of questions and get some work done. 

I'm sure this isn't the last time I'll move but for the near future the only way out is the man of my dreams or a body bag.  I'm secretly wishing for the man of my dreams and trying to avoid the body bag.  Hopefully I'll be back with some new work soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy