The Sun is Shining

Missed a few days, went back to my high school reunion, got sidetracked.



The Sun Is Shining

The sun is shining brightly,
Outside my window pane,
It is saying with its loveliness, spring is here, spring is here.
A new beginning beckons, come see me, taste me, and feel me.
Love is everywhere in the buds, loved by God into opening.
In the birds who have returned to the frigid tundra.
In the rain that will bring beautiful flowers and food for thought and body.
But for this moment in this time there is the love of the warming sun,
It is calling me to follow it, I have followed it up into the woods,
By a lake, I reached the end of the road and traveled back,
Got lost, found a dog but not sure I can take care of myself right now,
I gave him a name on my way home.  Perhaps tomorrow.
Walked through the trees and the grocery.
All on a beautiful sunny day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy