Catching up

It's that time of year when all good crafters minds go to Christmas ornaments and everything Christmas.  The Albany Shaker show is up and running until December 14, they are open Monday thru Saturday from 10 in the morning till 4 in the afternoon, closed on Sunday.  Once again there is a room full of wonderful crafts, Christmas decorations and gifts.  Come and give it a look.

I am busy making ornaments for my other outlets and busy making scarves and bags for a new venue.  I'll let you know more when I am firmly ensconced. I'm also at the Barn in Burnt Hills this Saturday.  It's a lovely venue and if you would like directions let me know.

I have reopened my Etsy shop and will be selling ornaments at the moment.  I have a couple of art shows coming up early next year.  I am so excited about them and have been busy trying to finish the Long And Winding Road in between everything else.  It is really coming along and almost finished.  More information about the art shows as they get a little closer.

I hope this posting finds everyone well and happy and creative.  Will write again soon.  Deb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy