Phoenix is Rising

Hi!  It's been a really long time hence the title.  A lot has changed since we've last met.  I have a job.  I'm a server at my local Cracker Barrel and I love it!  Love the people I work with, the guests I interact with and love being able to pay my bills.  I've also recently begun embroidering a bit more.  I'm still pursuing my art but on an admittedly slower basis and still a member of Valley Artisans Market.

I don't know if this blog post is a new beginning or just a check in.  I guess we'll have to wait and see.  I take it one day at a time and try to keep moving forward.  I've been working on Gutted quite a bit.  I started it in 2013 but I've really been getting into it now that I'm a little less Gutted myself. I still find embroidery to be the fastest way to find peace. 

I guess if I have a message for this post its just to keep on stitching.  Your whole world can be coming apart at the seams but if you just take it one stitch at a time and keep moving forward your life can and will improve.  Test your own interpretation of who you think you are and what you are capable of.  Push past it and find out who you really are.  Let people in so you can enjoy it.  And let anything that hurts you go.  I still believe God wants us to be happy and in a world where we can't change anything but ourselves make yourself happy and radiate outward.  Keep stitching till we meet again.

Comments

kitagwa said…
Good on you lady. Being a person who is constantly changing, I appreciate your words! When my hubby passed at the very young age of 42,I didn't feel anything but heart pain for a long time...Love happens when you least expect it. 2016 and we're still here!😄
kitagwa said…
Good on you lady. Being a person who is constantly changing, I appreciate your words! When my hubby passed at the very young age of 42,I didn't feel anything but heart pain for a long time...Love happens when you least expect it. 2016 and we're still here!😄

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy