Hi There!

Hi All!  This is the Pond.  It's a piece I made for my show at Valley Artisans Market back in February.  It was very exciting. It's been a really long time since I've written anything but I went down the rabbit hole of my past and read a few posts that I wrote when I wrote too much.  So here I am.  I'm still an artist and still a member of Valley Artisans Market and I'm still a server.  I work at my local Cracker Barrel and I love it.  My son lives within walking distance and he has made me a very proud mother.  He is handsome, charming, responsible and has a good job.

I'm pretty well used to being alone.  I still wonder if I'm going to meet Prince Charming but happy enough to live life without him.  I've got great friends and my trusty dog and I'm so happy spring has sprung.  I'm still trying to find my way, keeping stitching and working and sane enough to appreciate how much my life has changed.

I'm gonna try and revive my blog and share my embroidery and see what happens.  It's late and I'm tired so it was just a catch up post.  Be happy and keep stitching!  P.S.  The Pond is still available at Valley Artisans Market.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy