Just a sheep


Hi all!  I’ve changed my listings on Etsy just a bit.  Each one of a kind ornament has its own listing.  I’ve updated the pictures to make them clearer and more representative of what they actually look like.  I originally thought maybe putting all the sheep on one listing would make them easier to find but each sheep has a personality of its own and a look of its own. If the main sheep or peace sign or joy pillow doesn’t baahken to you then you probably weren’t going to look at the rest of them.  So I gave each one its own listing.  There are still a couple more grouped together but I will separate them too.

For years I have sold my ornaments at craft fairs and Valley Artisans Market and people always comment about how much they love my ornaments and how each one is different. I am not a mass producer I produce just one.  One at a time, hand drawn and hand embroidered.  No patterns, no copies, no embroidery machine.  Just me and my hands and my love of the simple stitch, and color and texture.  Thanks for reading.  Deb
www.Etsy.com/shop/debstangledstitches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy