Lovely winter scene heart hand embroidered



I love to embroider one of a kind pieces.  My whole thing was drawing something simple and then letting my needle take over.  When I embroider a framed piece its never finished until it’s finished.  There is always a thread that needs to go just there right where it belongs.  It’s where the tangled in stitch comes for me.  I never really did that with my heart ornaments.  Yes they are all hand drawn and hand embroidered so they are all one of a kind but it doesn’t feel that way to me. It feels like I’m an ornament factory.  When I make ornaments for the coop I do them in batches of 5 so I’m doing 5 different sheep, or 5 different joy pillows, but they are still sheep and joy.  I think for my Etsy shop along with the sheep and the joy I’m gonna get a little more artistic with them.  A little more organic a little more float to my boat. Mix things up a bit more.  What do you think?  Your opinions matter because I really want this to work and I’m working to make sure every ornament feels special and everyone who buys one for them self or gives it to someone else knows it was made just for them.  This particular winter scene ornament with candles in the window is available in my Etsy shop.
www.etsy.com/shop/debstangledstitches 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy