Time for a closeup


Hi All.  Life’s been a little hectic.  Working a wee bit more as a waitress so I’m not listing quite as often.  I am still making a commitment to myself and my customers to share closeups of my current listings which is what I’m doing today.  One of my favorite winter scene ornaments.  Red curtains in the windows, red bows on the trees and white snowflakes which are French knots.  Winter scenes ares some of my favorites but I love to do anything with French knots.  They are my yang to my yang and details just thrill me.  Don’t forget the closeups are an exaggerated look at the pictures the ornaments, t are pretty and dainty and detailed in their simplicity in person.  I will be sharing more ornaments soon and will also have new listings.  Drop me a line if you’d like to see something specific. This beautiful ornament can be found by clicking on this link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy