Love, Love, Love


With Valentine’s Day right around the corner and The Beatles swimming in my mind I thought I would share my latest piece.  I have been working a bit more at my day job but still adding hearts and pillows and art to my Etsy shop.  I am loving the peace, tranquility and meditation of my fingers and the needle moving and the colored thread being left on the fabric.  I am trying to remember simpler days when a great tune and a block of several hours used to be my favorite thing and it seems to be working, I’m embroidering again.  Not so much to music but to Netflix instead.

My son is very happily in love as are some of my friends and I am rekindling my love of the stitch so all is good in the world.  I am so enjoying my job as a waitress and am very happy to have landed where I have.  My embroidery work is fun again too.  It’s been a weird(very weird) winter and well being an empath in the current days has been a challenge but thankful to escape to a restaurant with well fed people and to come home to a blank piece of unbleached muslin.  It’s the middle of the night and I am working in a few hours so I will say good bye for now.  If you’re so inclined this heart can be found here https://etsy.me/2Ukx9aq along with many other beautiful hearts.  And remember Love Is All We Need.  Keep stitching.  Deb

Comments

monagrow said…
Once you provide the needed information and bitcoin to bank account amount, we exchange and send you the money instantly.

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy