My Favorte Purse

My favorite purse now resides in some one elses house, as does its black velvet and gold satin sister. It was my first foray into evening purses. It was a beautiful handembroidered and hand beaded patchwork purse. I loved making it and I recently got an update from the lady who bought it and it is quite the attention getter and she still loves it too. I love to make purses. Frilly funny little purses, knit purses, freeform thread purses and embroidered purses. They seem to be the be all and end all for me. Don't know if I mentioned but I make needlecrafted accessories for the heart, home and body. I think my pieces speak to the heart of the buyer and speak to me while I'm creating them. The home is pillows, not my favorite accessorie but it has always been my biggest seller. And well then comes the purses. I'm venturing into thread crochet scarves. I love to work with crochet cotton. It's up there with hand embroidery. But like I said yesterday nothing quite thrills me and calms me down to my center faster then hand embroidery. Oh well. Just a musing. And a chance to share my work. See you soon.

Comments

Tangled Stitch said…
I've posted a picture of my favorite purses sister. See you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy