A new beginning

I'm brand new at this blog thing. I'm kind of computer illiterate but I have a lot to say. I'm a fiber artist and I belong to an artist's coop. I had a hard time excepting the artist moniker but now I can say I am an artist. Now it's the fiber that has me tied in knots. I hand embroider, crochet & knit accessories for the ladies. I guess I'd do them for the menfolk too but right now have no takers except my husband who has a nifty grey scarf and my son who has a nifty blue one. I also do framed work.

I'm not quite sure how to download the pictures so when I figure that out I'll let you know. Probably would have been better in the horse and buggy days but what the heck. I love what I do so I'm trying to make my way through the bold new world of blogging and being an artist. Being a working artist that is.

My main reason for being here is I am a political junkie and that takes me away from my art. Very far away. So maybe if I have a place to talk about what I love I will give those I converse about that which I don't love with a break. Well I've told you enough for a new beginning. See you soon if you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy