Blue Mystic



This is a piece I've called Blue Mystic. It is hand embroidered. It is reminiscent of a flower which is used as a description but to me as an artist it was more important as a symbol which comes from the center. Blue is the color of peace and lately I have not been very peaceful. There has been much going on in my center and my exterior which is troubling. But that is for another blog entry. The piece has green leaves emanating from the center. To me green is a color of rebirth and transformation.

I think this piece represents how far I have come in the last year and how much more work I have to do to bring this peace in my heart to fruition. Needless to say I am going to have to find the path of least resistance to find my blue mystic.

Comments

oh....i love the blue in this....it is so calming and peaceful. Beautiful work!

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy