Turtle, part two

A turtle on a black wool purse. It's for me. I'm going to make it extraordinary so that people will be able to see I am a fiber artist coming and going. I'll make it so lovely they'll stop me on the streets(well I hope so anyway).

I've been learning a lot in the school of hard knocks this past month and it's got me tangled up like one of those embroidery thread bunches I am so fond of. But I'm optimistic if nothing else and when one door closes(or slams as it may be) another one opens. This time I will be in control of the door and who I let in and who I keep out.

I lost control, I trusted the wrong people with my work, with my life, with my secrets. That's not an easy realization to have, to feel, to have to deal with. But it's the truth. So whether the rest of my journey is a walk, is a jog, is a sprint, I will be the one who chooses the path and the speed and those along for the ride.

Sorry for the momentary detour off my happy so called blog(it will get better, I'm very optimistic). I'm gonna go stitch my turtle and remember that I have to put myself first and learn from this experience. Keep stitching and thanks for reading this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy