Middle of the Night

I'm up in the middle of the night taking care of my wonderful son who was excessively bleeding about 20 minutes ago. Not sure what happened but he woke up with blood gushing out of his wisdom teeth extraction. I made an emergency phone call and he now has a tea bag on his extraction. I have to keep it there for 45 minutes so I decided to post.

I did a little embroidery today finally. I'm working on a purse which I intend to send into Belle Armoire. I also watched the Oscars. It was wonderful to see people so excited about winning and being there and the beautiful fashions.

My friend Judy has a new blog so I'm putting her link on my link page. She's a very talented photographer. She also has a wonderful new opportunity so I am thrilled for her.

Oh well gonna drop off for now. 15 more minutes and hopefully we can go to bed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so sorry to hear about your son. That must have been so scarey!

I will have to check out your friend's new site.

Take care!
XOXO

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy