Busy, busy, busy



Well my life has been a whirlwind since last we met. I have been busy getting ready for the Albany Shaker Christmas Craft Fair. If you are in the neighborhood you can stop by and see some of beautiful wares made by myself and hundreds of others. It's an annual event and you can find beautiful handmade gifts in every price range. It is now open and it will continue until December 21st. The hours are 10 to 4 Monday thru Saturday(the hours may be different on Saturday check with the museum). It is closed on Sunday.

I am still showing my work at the Katbird Shop in Schnectady and also Silver Birch Trading in Albany NY. Email me if you wish more information.

Kismet Gallery has closed. It was a remarkably young and vibrant gallery and was very disappointed to see it close. A true pleasure to do business with and I know that before long the talented owners will open another beautiful outlet for artists and their wares. I was so excited to be part of it.

The election and the wonderful news is yes we could. So excited about the prospect of a President Barack Obama and the change in policy and outlook for our wonderful country.

Oh well have to get back to work. Hope to see you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy