Hand of Tree



Hi All! This is my latest piece. It is called Hand of Tree. It is a hand embroidered hand with a blue sky and a green tree(and yes I realize trees are brown but I like to make mine green). It combines my two favorite symbols both the hand and the tree. And my two favorite colors to work with pale blues and green. I was going to bring it to the gallery who accepted my work but after framing and matting it I don't think I can part with it just yet. I guess that is the consequence of using your favorite symbols and colors in a piece.

I have a few more pieces to frame and a few more items to finish so more pictures will be forthcoming and I will try to think of something clever or interesting to say. I hope you are having a wonderfully creative day. See you soon.

Comments

Judy Olson said…
Sky blue and spring green!! A treat for the eyes, and very inspiring, it makes me want to do something in those colors. Thanks for sharing your lovely work.

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy