Transformation


Transformation
Originally uploaded by DebraAnn813
I know everyone has seen this one a million times but it's my favorite and today is a day for my favorite. I have been fixing up errors today just about everywhere including my work. I recycled some work either changing it all together or just adding a little something. I have a few pieces that I've had for quite a while and even though it is quite lovely, I just needed a change.

I also found a couple of old journals while cleaning out my craft closet. Same thing year after year, usually around the same time of year. So decided no more introspection for a while just work. Embroidery helps me to keep my mind busy and brings me back to my center so embroidery it is. I seem to have misplaced my knitting project (that is how I found the journals, aghhhh!) so that makes it easier to stitch. Put on a YoYo Ma CD and it made the day and the errors easier to correct.

Blessings to all of you. Thanks for reading. Keep stitching.

Comments

lee said…
I love that peice , the colour is great and you should be proud of it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy