New Blog

Not really any news today. Went laptop shopping with the menfolk so didn't have much time to be creative. But I did find the most wonderful blog by Diane Evans who is an art quilter. I have seen her work around and about and she is local so I'm adding her blog to my blogroll. You can find her lovely work here(http://designedbydianeevans.blogspot.com/). Also Spirit Cloth had a lovely post yesterday about Shy. The piece was beautiful. Valaine at Beneath the Clouds has a wonderful entry with a beautiful hand made journal. Judy at Counting Backwards is full of inspiration as are the rest of my lovely bloggy friends.

Comments

Becky Bunn said…
Thanks for stopping by and your kind words. Your knitting and crochet work is lovely. Years ago I did a little crochet work,but never mastered knitting. So I have alwas admired anyone who can knit.

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy