Just a note

I really don't have too much to share but I have joined another community from ning, which I love to visit and be inspired by. Indiepublic is a community of artists and people who want to buy handmade goods so a heads up for anybody unfamiliar with it. I really do want to say a word about these communities. They are filled with talented people who never fail to inspire. Be it one of the fiber or hand embroidery communities or something a little more broad like Indiepublic it is one of the ways to deal with the solitude of being an artist. So feel free to peruse any of these wonderful community sites and friend me if you read my blog. Blessings and best wishes and I'll be back real soon with some photos!

Comments

illi said…
^.^ I stalked your indiepublic page and came here. Can't wait to read more of your posts~!

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy