A great new blog I found

I really didn't have much to talk about today. I'm still embroidering ornaments and I'm back to crocheting and knitting again but don't have anything finished(as I like to do my sewing on the sewing machine only when I feel like dealing with the technology of a sewing machine). I looked up the new gallery where I sell my work, New Leaf at 70 Beekman and found this great blog downtown Susie Brown whose link I will put on the side who is just a treasure trove of information about businesses in Saratoga Springs and all the beautiful wonderful handmade things you can find there. So I thought I would share it with you . I hope you are having a wonderfully creative day.

I'm gonna go blogging and see what beautiful inspirations I can find to pass along. Hope you are having a wonderfully creative day and hopefully some pictures tomorrow!

Comments

Anonymous said…
great article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you hear that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy