Short and Sweet

Just dropping in to say hi. I started a piece last night. A real piece. I have every intention of sharing it, but I wasn't really planning to blog today and it is downstairs and I am upstairs. I didn't even want to stop to put it down, and it has been a long time since I felt that way. So I am going to say goodbye and get back to my piece. Please read my blog post from yesterday as I believe all the lovely ladies(and the rest of my bloggy friends) inspired the cobwebs out of my brain. Blessings and keep stitching.

Comments

lee said…
Isnt it great when you feel that exictement again,,,to do something that you love...keep stitching.
I love it when that happens! enjoyed your socks below; made me want to pull out a needle and thread

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy