Peace




Hand Embroidery on Watercolored Muslin.

I'm still experimenting and in the spaghetti tossing stage. Embroidery brings me peace so I think that's a good place to start. The most important thing is to keep working. Not get so caught up in the weeds. In other words bring peace to myself and others by spending as much time as I can embroidering.

I've been listening to Death Cab by Cutie(plans) again. I think my family will be hearing it in their sleep but it is such a peaceful folksy CD. Great background music and relaxing.

The weather is frightful outside and now I have to jump back into the real word and go grocery shopping so I think this is where I sign off for now. I'll come and read my bloggy friends later.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I love (love) death cab for cutie and your mere mentioning it makes me want to go play it.
looks like your anonymous commenter has other things on his mind.
Deb G said…
"Spaghetti tossing stage," I like that.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tangled Stitch said…
Boy disappear for a few days and anonymous people start selling penis implants which fortunately I don't need ! Thanks for your comments Ascender & Deb!

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy