Having Fun and a Little Fried

This post will be fast and sweet as I have started a new project a three dimensional embroidery project which has my attention. So much so I have not put it down literally for days. I'll share it when I get my laptop back, which leads me to a little fried. My plug for my laptop is literally and figuratively fried. I guess we will have to replace it because I can't even make it work for me anymore, for a short while I was able to spark it into action but even that has failed so I am writing this blog post on the slower then molasses desktop which frankly I don't have the patience for. Took me twenty minutes to turn the darn thing on. So no pictures today and I will be here till my next birthday if I try and read your wonderful blogs. So off I go and hope to see you soon. And maybe with some pictures of my new project(don't pity me for the computer I am loving this project and now I won't have to feel so guilty). So blessings and keep on stitching to everyone. Hope to see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy