Baby I'm a Want You



This beautiful little heart is available at Samantha's Cafe in Glens Falls. I went up there yesterday to bring some brand new Valentine Hearts for the Valentine season. This heart is a wreath with pretty bunches of various purple french knots. I love purple and love french knots so it was loads of fun and fancy to make.

Baby I'm a Want You is a song from my childhood by the band Bread. Now I know you are asking yourself what the heck does this have to do with Valentine hearts. Well it was a song about love and it is a great segway for the most sublime bread pudding I have ever tasted. Now mind you I had never eaten bread pudding before going up to Samanthas, but that is irrelevant when it comes to sublime bread pudding. And they make their own bread which goes into this deliciousness.

Lately, I find myself saying that I love what I do and I love where I do it, but it really seems to all come together in this wonderful little cafe. Make art, sell art, eat delicious food and see wonderful creative artist chefs cook their work. It's a wonderful place with wonderful food and wonderful people so if you are ever up in Glens Falls, please go visit! And I also enjoy the ride listening to Bread(nah, it was the Black Keys, the saga continues). Keep stitchin and eating and loving what you do!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gorgeous work.
Love the song.
B.

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy