Land of Hope and Dreams



Spring tree is currently residing in my home. If you would like it please contact me at my email in my profile. The price of this piece is $20.

I am bound and determined to  live the life I have been given and make a difference in people's lives.  The only way I can do that at the moment is to embroider my heart out, making hearts, making texture, making colors come together in beautiful hand embroidered pieces.

About 10 years ago I had a dream that I moved to a magical place with forests, greenery, a small cottage on the water and a little shop that was there too. A beautiful long haired angel led me in this dream.   I believed in heaven and earth and the universe kept telling me I was on the right path. There were so many syncronicities and weird occurences that I believed I was going to move here and darn if  I didn't at least get most of my dream.  The cottage and the water are still waiting for me and I know I will find them someday.

The last year has been filled with so many fulfilled hopes and dreams that I sometimes have to pinch myself.  The only thing that was missing was the hole in my heart left by my angel brother when he died before I even got to know him. I have healed that hole and I know I have a piece of his heart in my heart. All the people I love are with me in my heart and in my dreams.  All of my friends from throughout my life I have reconnected with on Facebook.  Loves and best friends and current friends and kindred spirits.  They are all such wonderful people.  I know I am lucky that the lord blessed me with so many wonderful people in my life.

The only thing remaining to be dealt with is the lack of understanding that I am who I am and that I deserve to be happy.  I deserve to be happy.  I deserve to live in a place where the sun shines and the darkness is saved for sleep and other earthly pleasures.  I no longer can just go along on someone else's ride.  So I am starting my business in earnest very soon on Etsy.  I am going to continue to write my blog and work in the wonderful Valley Artisans Market which to be honest is my favorite place on earth at the moment.  The ride there is beautiful, as are the people ,as are their art. Not to mention all the other wonderful people I deal with as an artist.

Finally there is my son who I just absolutely adore and my husband Peter, who although I love him, does not seem to be able to understand me.  I hope someday the three of us find people who understand us and love us for who we truly are and not who they wish us to be.  I'm not sure what will happen but perhaps God knows.

I guess in ending I am ready to scream out from the mountaintop, I wish to live in the land of hopes and dreams and become the person so many others knew but who  I did not know myself.  I am a hand embroidery artist and this is the year of the artist.  True artists are the only ones who can save our civilization from the cesspool it has become.

Be a true artist, find your own unique qualities and serve a bigger purpose.  Live your life every day like you are dying . Find your embroidery and your Black Keys.  And by Black Keys I mean the music that I had rolling around in my head while I had the most productive artistic time in my life. Their music got to my soul and healed it. 

Blessings and keep stitching, or knitting, or painting, or cooking or music writing.

Comments

Tangled Stitch said…
Thank you materace. I think I'm just beginning to accept who and what I am and looking forward to a future where I can live in hope and dreams. I think I've already started.

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy