Beyond the Yellow Brick Road

I finally decided my future lies Beyond the Yellow Brick Road.  This piece will soon as in minutes be available at my Etsy shop.  And the song of the day is by Elton John.

This piece has a lot of meaning to me.  It signifies the end of one part of my life and the beginning of another.  I am going through my womanly changes and this piece was inspired by the most dreadful month and a half of my life and the yellow brick road signifies a new beginning.  A more light fare, kind of as Dorothy going off to see the wizard.  For me it will be a job, a new home, love of myself and a greater awareness of the universe I live in.  I have finally reached the point of moving forward and determining what will come with me.  Although I still hope the wizard has a couple of tricks up his sleeve for me, because in this very moment, I am unsure of anything at the end of this road. I will explore this more on my other blog. The Tangled Thread.  Blessings to all the wizards, the tin man, the cowardly lion, the scarecrow and of course Dorothy and Toto.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy