Hope

Hope is the newest item available in my Etsy Shop.  It is a hanging pillow hand embroidered on watercolored fabric.

Hope is a word that gets used rather commonly.  I hope I pass this test.  I hope the boy next to me asks me to the dance.  I hope I get my rebate check.

Hope is also a word that connotes great danger ,risk and optimism.  I hope my test results come back negative, I hope I can find a job that will feed my children.  I hope that I can just get the will to wake  up tomorrow morning.  These are the times when hope and optimism is of the most importance.  The times when the answer really could mean the difference between life and death.  The times when we need a higher power to answer our prayers.  When we just need something to believe in. 

I am in one of those optimistic times when I need hope to help me follow through on a number of different avenues of my life.  My mountain seems a little bit high for me to get to the top, but I'm going to keep climbing one step after another until I reach where I want to be.  I need to believe in Hope and optimism at the moment.

Hopefully if you are looking for something inspiring you will find the hope and optimism to help you on your journey too.  Blessings to all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy