Valley Artisans Market

This piece is called Serenity.  It is available at Valley Artisans Market where I will be lucky enough to be working this afternoon, so if you are in the area please drop in.

I've made a decision about this blog.  I am going to use it strictly for my art with a brief description of my work and it's process and what it is about the piece that either made me create it, what I was inspired by or why I enjoyed it. There will be a picture everyday of something I have recently created or something that is currently in one of the shops and galleries I am fortunate enough to belong to.

Being the non computer geek I am, I originally started another blog which I started but couldn't get into isn't that always the way.  It is called the Tangled Thread and it will be used for my storytelling.  I would cut the yarns out but I think some people find inspiration in some of my blog posts so I am going to talk about my path from where I started to where I am now and things that interest me. I hope you will follow that blog too.  Blessings to you.

Comments

Diane J. Evans said…
I always enjoy hearing about the processes you used to create your pieces -- I'd love to see more close-ups of your work, too. Sounds like you've made a very positive and purposeful decision -- good for you.

Diane

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy