American Flag Heart

American Flag Heart is a new addition to my Etsy shop. It is hand embroidery on tea stained muslin.

This heart reminds me of my father who was a veteran who fought in the Korean War.  He overcame many obstacles and lived his own version of the American dream.   I do not think war is the answer still I am appreciative and grateful for all of the veterans and current unlisted servicemen serving our country.  There are many soldiers coming back today who cannot live the American dream and come back to homelessness and mental health issues.  Please donate or volunteer to welcome these men and women back to their lives and thank them for their sacrifices.

A special shout out to my friends and family who have family members serving in the military.  They also sacrifice for our country and deserve our thanks.  Blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy