Searching All My Life

I have been searching for the missing piece of my soul most of my life.  I found it in art but I never remain focused enough to follow through on a dream of making it my life.   A few months ago I started a spiritual awakening that has consumed me.

I have found other gifts that have laid dormant for decades and are now being reawakened.  I wrote about this on my other blog The Connections that Bind Us(http://theconnectionsbindus.blogspot.com/2012/06/spiritual-awakening.html) This blog post is about my ongoing spiritual awakening and gifts of universal powers and the belief that my soul has found the missing piece.

I'm taking the rest of the day off the computer to work on another dream.  Happy Father's Day to my father, my grandfathers, my husband, my cousins, my uncles, my friends and everyone else who has helped to nurture and bring a fatherly influence to a child.  Sometimes we find our fathers in childhood and sometimes we are lucky enough to have them find us later on in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blessings Of Ovation

More Ornaments

Joy